The Men’s Shed of Bellingham (MSOB) shall be a community-based, non-profit, non-commercial organization that is accessible to all eligible members
and whose primary activity is the provision of a safe and friendly environment where members are supported and able to participate in a variety of community
and/or personal projects in the company of other men.
- The Men’s Shed is a welcoming, accepting, comfortable and inclusive place for all persons retired or senior seeking the comradery of others.
- The Men’s Shed will emphasize the use of skills and hands-on activities to promote member and community involvement
- Members will decide for themselves in which activities they shall participate, or give assistance, or learn from.
- The Men’s Shed is designed by its membership for its members so to accommodate a wide range of interests, projects or hobbies
- The Men’s Shed prime objective is the advancement of wellbeing, social interaction, and health consciousness of their members.
- Our goal is to have senior men gain a sense of self-worth by working together in a non-threating, open, and inclusionary environment,
- where they can develop relationships with one another while building a sense of empowerment and worthiness, gained from participating
- in projects that provide value, help, or assistance for others in our community.